Sunday, November 10, 2013

ONLINE JOBS QUESTION/ANSWER(ENGLISH)PART 3

Posted by mobeen afzal on 9:22 AM with No comments

Chapter - 3
Online Article Writing Jobs FAQ’s


Let us make it easier, I am putting down the most frequently ask questions about online jobs, article writing and online article jobs.

Q: What are online jobs?
A: As we have already discussed in our first chapter in details. Online jobs are form of work that is provided to freelance working via internet. Work is proceeded by worker and submitted to company, work is reviewed and you are get paid for this via bank wire transfer, check, Paypal etc.
Q: What are online article writing jobs? And how can I earn money from writing online?
A: Online article writing jobs are form of online jobs in which one has to write articles on given topics and get paid for these articles.
As we have already discussed in our first chapter in details. Online jobs are form of work that is provided to freelance working via internet. Work is proceeded by worker and submitted to company, work is reviewed and you are get paid for this via bank wire transfer, check, Paypal etc

Q: How much I can earn from article writing?
A: It depends on many factors. Mostly article writing work is paid on per words basis or per hour basis. In both cases, your weekly earning depends on two major factors, how many hours you work and how quality work you can produce.
Q: How I will get my payment?
A: As I already told you in first question that you can get paid by getting check, bank wire transfer, Paypal and much more online payment transfer, so you do not need to worry about the way because you have multiple options. If you are working on regular basis you can get your payments on weekly basis.
Q: Can I make money by writing articles online?
A: If you have Basic English knowledge (you already have it that is why you are reading my book), you can easily start your earning by the following steps given in this book.
Q: Do I need to work on fix working hours?
A: No, not at all, you have freedom of choosing working hours. You can work in morning, evening or any other time.
Q: Do I need to give them my credit card?
A: No need to give them your credit card details, just give your bank details to get paid.
Q: What about online jobs Scams?
A: Yes, there are hundreds of online jobs scams. But if you follow my instruction step by step you will not be victimized.
Q: I am teenager / retired / housewife can I do it?
A: Sure, there is no age limit applicable in online article writing jobs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ONLINE JOBS PAKISTAN